Today's Encouragement (12 May 2023)

Greetings sisters! 

Hope you're well today...and being overcomers! 

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Romans 8:37 


I was thinking about how we feel when people either reject or misunderstand our love for them. But more importantly from that I was thinking how most are doing that to God all the time in rejecting His love for the world in sending His beloved Son. We know it grieves and angers Him. But let us highly esteem His love through Christ and act to obey Him in all He asks us to do in response.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isaiah 53:3


He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

 John 1:11-12


We know how we love Him...because He first loved us...is to obey Him! Let's keep being diligent about that sisters! I'm glad for His Word and we sure can use frequent reminders of His commands. There are many but as Jesus said they are centered around love for others. I was thinking of say this command for example... 

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Matthew 5:41

Just one to bring to rememberence and make sure we see areas in our lives where we can put that into practice...the concept at least. 

Back to what I was saying at the start about being rejected. We know this happens what this scripture says don't we when we try to warn people in love about what their false ways and sins lead to... 

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16

But we just keep pressing on as they hate God whose we are and His truth we live and stand for. 

It was a rainy day here which is a blessing... 


Ducks loving it and doing what they do... 


I did some baking... 
Good blessings to keep people fed. I was going to say 'good blessings to keep people serving the Lord' but sadly that's not the case with those in my life, it's just me serving Him. But I keep shining my light and I'd share what I cook with my sisters if I could! I know you are serving the Lord...we love to be His servants and not serving our flesh/sin/satan! 



Next scripture reading to edify... 

Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 3:26

I love that! We sure are blessed when we leave sins cuz we know they lead to death. Praise God for setting us free! 


Thank you sister for all the scripture pictures in my post.





They all are awesome scriptures aren't they sisters?! We have a great and glorious God! 

Keep standing sisters...right where you are where the Lord has called you! Let's keep shining our lights and being consistent and not compromising or growing weary in well doing! 


Love to you all,

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.