Today's Encouragement (23 January 2023)


Hello sister saints! 

Hope this day is another one you're overcoming in the Lord! He is so worthy! Let us keep striving to please Him! 


I share some scriptures which help keep us striving and making sure we will be found ready at His coming or our death... 


Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Corinthians 13:5


For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

1 Corinthians 11:31

 

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1 Peter 4:17-18


Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12

Hope those encourage you to keep striving sisters! 



Remembering how thankful I am for food and raiment. So many things to be thankful for isn't there sisters! Most of all would be thankfulness for the Lord and what Christ has done for us amen?! God is such a great God to serve. I'm thankful I get to serve Him. Thankful for His mercy and grace and love and forgiveness, and long suffering and loving kindness and so much more. And I'm also very thankful for His saints...His children...my real family who love Him. And thankful for the health and strength and what He allows me to do each day. I'm sure we can't know all the blessings we really have in the Lord...but we can do our best to be thankful and never complain! 


Hold fast sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

More teachings for women can be found here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.