Today's Encouragement (22 January 2023)


Greetings sisters!

How are you all in the Lord? I'm hoping you're striving on in Him...not growing weary or discouraged in well doing! 


Just a few pictures from my day... 

(chocolate zucchini bread) 


(pretty sun and chicken creations) 


(Titus 2 work)

And the rest of my day was spent in sharing time with my sisters in the Lord...edifying and encouraging and receiving the same back myself. 


I share some scriptures on what we are to do to one another in the body of Christ... 

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

 

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Romans 12:10


And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Hebrews 10:24

 

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

James 5:16


Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:7


That's my awesome sunset I saw last night. Thank you sister for adding the scripture. 

And here's a sister's sunset that I added the scripture to.. 


Let us go forth in all our days trusting in our mighty God! Hold fast sisters! Fear not! 

Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.