Today's Encouragement (21 January 2023)


Greetings sisters! 

I'm back again after a busy day. Hope you're striving on in the Lord most of all! 

I share some scriptures on the comfort of God and His saints! That is a precious thing indeed! 

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 

Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17



As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children, 

That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 2:11-12


That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Colossians 2:2


Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:7

We indeed serve such a good and loving God! But we also must remember His severity too and fear Him. 


Just thought this looked nice... 


Pretty creations of different sorts. 



(thank you sister for the scripture picture) We love the Lord's paths! Let's keep walking in them sisters! 


Well I must go and keep going about my work here before rest time. I'm sure my sisters are occupying in many different good things too! We want to be thankful and content with what the Lord has given us also and where He has called us! We have so much in Him don't we?! Hold fast to Him sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.