Today's Encouragement (24 January 2023)


Greetings sisters!


Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Psalm 115:1

I love that scripture and I say amen! May He be glorified in our lives sisters! And I know no matter what we do, people may perceive what we do wrong and think we have wrong motives, and do things for our glory, when we don't. But it matters what God thinks of us amen. We must please Him no matter if we are perceived wrong. It's like we should just forget everyone else exists and just live for God like it was just Him and us. How would our lives be different? Interesting point to ponder. Obviously we are to love all people but our love for God must be so much greater! 


Just some Titus 2 from my day... 

Good blessings. 

Got a skirt sewn too... 
And I hope to put up a tutorial on my blog about it soon. 


Keep striving on sisters... 

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13-14

We are not at the end yet! Hold fast till He comes! And we do that one day at a time..and just living in the moment we have in front of us! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.