Today's Encouragement (20 September 2022)

 


Hello sisters! 

I hope your day is going along well in the Lord. I'm sure you're keeping occupied in many good things! So glad to be doing all good things now and not vain empty and sinful things aren't we all! 

What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Romans 6:21-22


And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:11

Praise God! 


Here's 1 John 2 reading to edify us sisters... 



And pretty flower creations from my day... 


Glory to God for all things! 

I must go now but I greatly appreciate my godly sisters in Christ even if I don't know about you all! One day we shall all be gathered home with the Lord! 

And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: 

To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13



Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here