Today's Encouragement (21 September 2022)



Greetings sisters! 

How are you today?! I hope each and everyone of you are, first of all, strong in the Lord! And I hope all your many duties as godly women are going well too! 


We want to be thankful don't we sisters... 

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Psalm 100:4-5


And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Colossians 3:15


And thank you sister for sharing these great scriptures too! 



God is good to us...so good and He gives us so much more than anyone deserves. And we want to serve Him in our ways don't we sisters. 


Sharing some picture glimpses into my busy day of Titus 2 works... 

Snack making... 

The usual dishes washing... 

Cooking lunch... 

Walk with the little boys... 

Delicious tea God provided... 

And then the blessing of rest to come after it all! 

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

 Psalm 127:1-2


I must go finish up my work and day. Lord willing I will be back tomorrow here after traveling home. 

I leave you with this scripture which is a good example of the believers back then and we want to be like that too! 

And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
Romans 15:14


Love to you all,

Sister Michaela


Find the gospel explained here