Strengthening in Scripture




Good day sister saints! 


How are you, my fellow sister soldiers, today? Did you strive on one more day strong in the Lord? We know this is a battle we are in...against sin and the world and our flesh. And we may have used to go along with whatever but today in Christ we are fighting our own wills and ways and conforming them to God's ways which are holy ways. 


The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. 

He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. 

The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. 

My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Psalm 145:17-21


Aren't we so blessed to have the written Word of God so readily available? What a blessing! And we feed on it amen sisters! And it does what it does. Sometimes it strengthens us with the hope we have in Christ and knowing we have a heavenly Father that cares. It comforts and corrects and instructs and all the rest. Well you know all what it does sisters! 


Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Colossians 1:11




(Thank you sister for the flowers...God's awesome creations:-) 



So I hope all I share here can edify and strengthen you sisters! 



Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:28-31






Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10









(These 2 pictures are 1 day apart in the same spot as we were blessed with rain just when we needed it. God is good.)






The last week I have been watching a couple different birds collecting mud (and this one has a stick too) from these puddles (outside my room window) to make their nests! 


Amazing! God put that in them! I was wondering why they come to this puddle. I concluded that it may have been because there is clay in the soil at that spot and not sand and it makes a stronger nest. 


Of course that reminded me of how we are to build on Christ the Rock and obey Him. 


Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: 

He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. 

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

 

Luke 6:47-49 



Another cute bird from my window... 


I know I've shared that kind of bird before but it's amazing the detail you can see on the feathers if you look close. Amazing creations! 





Thank you sister for adding this scripture verse... 



That shows how much those Roman Christians lights were shining through their faith in Christ doesn't it sisters! They must have been zealous! Reminds me that we also are to let our lights shine for God's glory. 


Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 2:14 



As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Revelation 3:19





I hope those scriptures blessed you sisters! I could go on and on but praise God we can strengthen in the Word for the battles we need to face. 


Stand strong as stedfast sister soldier saints striving on in our Saviour! (A lot of s's in that lol!) 


Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 21:36 


Oh sister's! How are we ever going to be found to be worthy to stand before the Son of Man! Only because of His righteousness and grace and mercy and love. And because of that we strive to live holy and walk pleasing in His sight. 

 


And here's some precious words for all what we can find through Christ... 


We are rich sisters! What a glorious risen Saviour we serve! 


I'm so joyous to communicate personally with (maybe all of?) you sisters who read this. Who knows who may be reading it but God has blessed me and all of us to know you and know the love of the true brethren. May we stand strong and united in the Lord especially as we see the days getting evil. 


Come quickly Lord Jesus! 


He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:20-21




Love to you all who love the Lord!


...from one of God's daughters


See the gospel to eternal life explained here