Scripture and Creation Edification

 


Greetings to my sisters who love the Lord! 


I hope your days are going well in the Lord sisters! 


The Lord blessed me with another beautiful day to serve Him. How was yours? 


I'm so glad the Lord allows some of His saints to connect up on this earth. We know they are so few but very precious. 



I will share some of my creation videos and pictures from my day and some scriptures to edify us all. May it all bless and edify you and cause you to glorify our great God with me!


Pretty flower creations... 


As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. 

For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. 

But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; 

To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

Psalm 103:15-18



And a lizard creation... 




I'm so blessed to share and receive scriptures from several of you sisters. What a blessing to edify and encourage one another daily! 

















A sister shared this scripture on her blog and I was picturing the scene and it says about the armies of heaven following the Lord on white horses clothed in clean and white garments. What a holy scene! 


And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:11-14 




Thank you sisters for all you share! I appreciate saints who truly love the Lord and nothing is too hard for them to obey because they love Him. Let us all walk in the Spirit sisters and keep our eyes on Christ! 



I got to see three rainbows today... 




I got to watch the beautiful sunset clouds blow by... 




Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Romans 14:19






At one point that pretty cloud had a little rainbow in it... 

So beautiful! 



Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.

Psalm 75:1







So I need to go now and get some other things done too. I hope my simple post with pictures and scriptures edified you sisters and may we give all the glory to our great God! 


Let us bless and glorify and praise this mighty God we get to serve! 


Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 

Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.

Psalm 103:20-22 



Love in Christ,


...from one of God's daughters


You can find the gospel here