Today's Edification (23 July 2026)



Greetings sisters! 

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jude 1:2

I hope this next post finds you striving on again! We know we can fall away and grow lukewarm etc. We do not want that, so we must remain vigilant. 

May we be consumed with loving our God! He must be first always. We do not want to lose our love for Him. He is so worthy of so much love. And He loves us too. He gave us His best in sending us His beloved Son to rescue us. And we love Him by obeying Him and wanting to please Him! He deserves it! 

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3


O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
Psalm 31:23-24


There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 

And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? 

Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged. 

And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. 

Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. 

My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. 

Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

Luke 7:41-47


Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
James 1:12


He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1 John 2:4-6 

 

Keep fighting the good fight of faith, sisters! How we need to stay close to Him in this world where evil abounds. 

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jude 1:20-21 

 

Love, mercy, and peace unto you in Jesus our Lord! 


🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳🌺🌳 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here