Today's Edification (21 March 2024)


Salutations to my sisters who obey the Lord!

A new day of His mercies to keep pressing on forwards in His hope! 

He is a God of hope! Hope. That's a precious gift. We have hope in Him and so do others! It is not hopeless in that we will always have our sins hanging over our heads! No He forgives when we repent! He remembers them no more...praise Him! We can move forward and we can get up and keep going in the truth! Let us comfort ourselves in this thought of His forgiveness and give Him glory by embracing it! 

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 8:12


He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 

For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. 

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. 

Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. 

For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

Psalm 103:10-14


A sister and I were talking today. I shared a few scriptures on comfort with her but wanted to share more with you all here on this audio below. There are a lot in His Word! We are commanded to do that to one another in fact. Commanded and we are not in disobedience or the flesh if we do it of course! We are walking in the Spirit and loving God and each other. If God has put saints in our lives we need to deal with them as Christ would have us, the best we can. Sure we need to be ready to walk alone for the truth...and I have every intention of doing so but God has given us what's in front of us. I will continue to post on this blog to love my sisters and edify you and I will continue to communicate with those who are striving on to love and edify also...as long as the Lord wills! I want to be faithful in what the Lord has given me...today. Tomorrow may be different but I live in today. 

So here's some scriptures on comfort... 


The sister shared this scripture...which goes along with comfort too. 

If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. 

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. 

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Philippians 2:1-7


Another sister shared this... 


Seems to be a theme going on of comfort among us. God is our comfort and He comforts us and then we can comfort those who are suffering and have been hurt and stumbled. Jesus is the good Shepherd and there can be healing and comfort among the sheep of God. And we can get up and strive on for His glory! 

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

We never can overlook sin but we sure can help each other strive on in the truth and grow wherever the Lord has us and in the callings we have been given. We rejoice today in saints striving on! 

We know it sure isn't sinful to have or want saints in our lives if God gives them to us. I will not cast out anyone who comes to me seeking fellowship if they are truly striving on!

For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. 

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 

That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; 

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. 

Philippians 1:8-11

We have brother Paul as a very good example on how to treat saints. 


Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

James 1:27

God cares for widows...and we are commanded to as well. 

Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.
Deuteronomy 27:19

 

A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
Psalm 68:5

 

Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isaiah 1:17

 

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother: 

And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart. 

But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.
Zechariah 7:9-11


Matthew 25 reading here... 

Lots of good in there. Pondering especially that last parable about how we treat people as doing or not doing it as unto Christ. 🤔


But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:39

Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
James 5:6

We see the just and the innocent may indeed need to take wrong in this life, quietly, knowing God will avenge. Christ's kingdom is not of this world. 

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

John 18:36


This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Oh how perilous the times are! Let us not be deceived or surprised. 

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Luke 21:8


We sisters are always examining what we do or we sure should be! We do not and definitely should no stay in one state without change. It should be upward! There may be things I do on this blog that I will come to see I could do better in time. It is refining and maturing to be more God glorifying. As I shared before I repented of posting a street preaching video link here on my blog (which I removed) that included a lot of biblical nakedness in them (and some crude words also). And while I still do believe there is a rightful place for some street preaching videos to train others up and edify...I am not against them per se if done well, but I came to the realization that I was perhaps in the sin of stumbling others by putting vileness in front of their eyes that is completely unnecessary. And I had a hard time watching some of them at times without having to avert my own eyes all over the screen to avoid fixing my eyes on what I shouldn't be. So I see this as a good change the Lord led me to to greater holiness and blamelessness. I do not know why anyone would think this is a bad change do you? I can't understand why they do. Well I can't understand a lot of things what people say and think. It's confusing and unreasonable. Stand for holiness sisters. And have good biblical reasons why you do all things and be ready to give a clear unconfusing biblical answer to others. 


Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

1 Peter 3:16

 


These are an abomination to God... 

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Proverbs 6:1 9 


Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go: 

Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.

Proverbs 22:24-25


A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
Proverbs 11:13


Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth. 

As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife. 

The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

Proverbs 26:20-22


God's mercies...think on how great they are each new day, sisters! 


So let us also be to those around us.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Matthew 5:7


Would share passionfuit on yogurt:-) Good extra blessings He provided! 


(peaceful creations)  

Should be a lot of this ahead... 

More than we ever had I think. Or I don't know but either way I'm thankful. 



I got quite a few headcoverings cut out... 

Thankful for various good works to occupy in! 

I would share... 

I got to use some of the tomatoes I dried in there too. The Lord provides. And also more important spiritual food through His Word. Let us feed on and cling to that! 

Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:27


I love you ALL. All you sisters or women who are reading. All I have ever communicated with. All I have ever fellowshipped with. Look to the Lord everyone and strive on no matter what! Let us all keep learning and growing humbly. And keep repenting where we all need to at times. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23


Christ is coming back soon! Be ready like the five wise virgins I read about above and not caught unprepared in willful sin and false ways. 

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Matthew 25:6


Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 

Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Mark 13:35-37


Have a joyous day in Him! 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here