Today's Edification (20 March 2024)


Greetings sisters who love the Lord and each other!

Rejoice in God's mercy on this day! He is good sisters. He is our only hope we can cling to! We are blessed in Him. 


And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.

2 Samuel 24:14



Let us remember the potential costs of the faith life... 

But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name.

So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding nothing how they might punish them, because of the people: for all men glorified God for that which was done.

And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

Acts 4:17,21,29


And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Acts 9:1

But let us remember Christ our perfect example! 

Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

1 Peter 2:23

Let us rather take wrong and allow ourselves to be defrauded as our Saviour did... 

But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 

Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? 

Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 

1 Corinthians 6:6-8

We put down the flesh and walk in the Spirit of Christ to do better for His glory. 

Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice. 

Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

Psalm 109:28-29


One day we can be set free from this life but let us rest in Him today. 

There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.

Job 3:17


Let us be bold and brave and stand firmly in Christ! Let us encourage and not discourage those who want to serve Him in spirit and truth! Let us build up (edify) and not tear down. 

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

2 Peter 2:9


Matthew 24 reading here... 


We have been warned sisters. Let us be on guard to not be deceived. Satan can be so crafty and the heart of man so wicked. 

There are so many actions that people do in Christ's name that are plain shameful. So sad but we know the real true Saviour stands no matter what people do all over the world falsely in His name. It is wickedness. But Christ is glorious and pure and holy! 

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

2 Timothy 2:11-13


And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:14

I love that! He always has been, is, and always will be! And He sees all, sisters. Nothing is done in secret from His eyes. He will judge. 

Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
James 5:9


My fabric for headcoverings came in so now I can be busy washing and drying and cutting and sewing and adding to my store in the days ahead. If the Lord wills! Well I made a good start today. 


Thankful for good works to keep occupied in. 


I got more gospel cards ordered so I'm thankful for that too! Look forward to getting them and the Word going out even more! 

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6:15


Would share simple lunch... 



Passionfruits... 


So pretty creations He made to eat! 

Very yummy and good! (I would share.) 

The reality of life sometimes... 


(Rats have been busy.). But it reminds me how corruptible this world and the things of it are. Let us labour for that which perisheth not! 

Sisters, let us wait on God. He knows every single detail about us, what we did and said and our motives, and man does not. Man may think he knows everything and may talk about us and in doing so can say some very twisted incorrect statements about us which look so foolish to us but God knows ALL. Let us commit our lives into the Lord's hands. Sometimes we just need to let things go...situations that are too big for us to handle. 


Just to clear up if someone is wondering...I was blessed to get to go be with saints in Canada last year. It was a great blessing of learning and growing in the Lord. I was amazed at how smooth the transition was to living with other people I had never met before! Praise God. When you know people serve the same God as you and have the same goal of seeking first God's kingdom and righteousness then you just get along and know where the others heart and motives are. The sister and I lived daily life peacefully together of Titus 2 works and I did a lot of sewing and such. I watched the children some days so the sister could take driving lessons to get her license. We went for walks with the children and the sister was zealous to hand out gospel cards and was a good example to me in that. I learned I sure could grow in my boldness in this and I strived to do better. That was one thing I got some training in. If the Lord had granted me more time there I would have grown even more in learning from a sister! I got to do a little street gospel ministry with them too of flying signs and handing out gospel cards. I loved that super much! You saw swarms of lost people in the eyes and you loved them but unless they want it you can't do anything for them. One time there was a drunk (or drugged) man who was pushing a bicycle and he threw it violently down in front of us (if my memory serves). I watched him stagger off almost walking out into the traffic several times trying to cross the road but it made me sad for such people. Christ can set them free. 

And I was greatly blessed to have a sister to talk to in the same spiritual language about the things of God, which was a new opportunity for me! Obviously with so few saints around it was a lot of talking for me but I was still quiet at times and thankfully it was brought to me that I could improve in this to better edify and love a sister in the Lord. I love to grow and learn to do better to the best of my ability although I won't be the hugest talker on earth ever I don't think:-) Well you never do know though as God sure has ways of changing us to be who He wants us to be. I think persecution makes you bolder...just from what I know. I sincerely do love my sisters and want to show it in all the actions that it is as love is not saying the words 'love you' alone of course but sacrificing and giving much. We sisters never argued or anything like that at all (except a little once when I didn't take correction right) but as always when you do something new like living together there are little issues to work through to make it be even better and most God glorifying and this is completely normal.

And there was some other things that came to light we could have communicated much better on and I could have done differently but for me I never felt it was anything other than a great blessing to have had the opportunity to grow and perfect that which was lacking in my faith. The family also said they needed to work on some areas so praise God for those willing to learn and grow! We both grew and still are! 

Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?

1 Thessalonians 3:10

Some things can only be 'perfected' face to face. 

As I already shared before, I didn't like being corrected by sisters in these areas I mentioned above at first and made many lame excuses (putting blame on others) which I should never have done.  I did repent in great sorrow and apologize sincerely for this as I handled the situation so foolishly (and I still feel so bad about it to this day). As I learned, when brought correction I need to take it quietly, and meekly, and ponder it to see if it is something I needed to address in me. I rejoice that Christ has forgiven my error and when you learn the hard way it's likely you won't repeat the same thing again. I am thankful for those who forgive me for this error and do not hold it against me still. How we all need mercy. 

As the Lord had it, I needed to return to Australia. We learned it is very hard for a citizen of another country to stay very long in that country. Of course we believe in being honest and legal. God teaches us to be unless the government goes against Him clearly. And then after we found that out that I likely couldn't stay longer than six months, the family was giving up their rental apartment to live in a van for the Lord...so I returned to my own country earlier, to serving and ministry here!  

Here is a screenshot of this being stated to me (after I shared something that could have been taken the wrong way on my blog here which I immediately remedied)... 


I am just clarifying all this as there is someone 'seemingly' lying online about me or at the very least speaking a whole lot about what they do not know as if it is fact when it is not. God knows the truth and I really don't care what man says. I have no fear of these people who seem to be lying or speaking of what they do not know. All will be revealed on judgement day and I have nothing to hide. 

And I also praise God that the family I was staying with have sincerely apologized to me for not handling my correction biblically although they were following counsel from someone else (who we all considered wiser at the time, but they were not there and we believe differently now...we obey the Word not any man). I readily forgave them, and they and I are striving on in the Lord today and we are growing closer in the Lord than before even because of what we went through and learned together and what we are going through now of people lying about us both. That's the thing, we all know we are fallen humans and make mistakes which is why we need to be so merciful to each other and humble and help each other grow with willing hearts. 

The sister sent this today... 



We are blessed to be able to encourage each other to grow in the callings we have and bear each other's burdens and the trials of those who speak against us. We rest, no matter how painful it is, knowing the Lord knows all and will set everything straight one day. We do not return evil for evil. 

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Acts 14:22



The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Psalm 118:6

Amen! 


Be comforted sisters that our faithful high priest Jesus Christ Himself became one of us. 

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 4:14-16



And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 

And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 

And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 

And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 

I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Luke 18:3-8

Remember godly Joseph, sisters? A wicked woman lied about him and said he committed a wicked deed. Her husband believed her and had him thrown into prison. 

And it came to pass, when his master heard the words of his wife, which she spake unto him, saying, After this manner did thy servant to me; that his wrath was kindled. 

And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison. 

But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

Genesis 39:19-21 


But what happened? God turned it to good after a long time of waiting. That can happen to us too, sisters! Wait on God...He can turn 'bad' to good for us whether that's on this earth or on judgement day. Let us trust in Him. I wanted to read some scriptures on trust to encourage us in that!



And I love this too! 

And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God? But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. 

Genesis 50:19-20


And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28


Hold fast sisters and rejoice in the Lord who is very good and trustworthy! Let us strive to walk worthy of Him too! 


Peace & joy to you in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here