Today's Edification (19 March 2024)


Greetings sisters! 

I hope this finds you pressing on stedfastly after the Lord by faith! 


Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Psalm 29:2


Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalm 97:12


I love thinking of His holiness and that we are to have it too! 

We are the Lord's and not our own! 

For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Romans 14:7-8


Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Isaiah 35:3-4

We can have a great ministry in encouraging those few who are striving in the Lord in obedience and sound doctrine! And I can do that on my blog here too...while I can. Let's keep working while it's day sisters...in whatever calling and ministry we have. 


So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Romans 14:12-13


But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

1 Corinthians 8:12



For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luke 9:25

 

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
1 Corinthians 9:27

This is the definition of to 'keep under' which we are to do to our flesh (not literally of course)... 




And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luke 9:23


And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Revelation 2:23



Proverbs 1 & 2 here...


Another sunflower blessing to see... 


It's the only one around so all the bees are loving it! Good, pure, and true creations He made. 

Finally, brethren, 

whatsoever things are true

whatsoever things are honest

whatsoever things are just

whatsoever things are pure

whatsoever things are lovely

whatsoever things are of good report

if there be any virtue

and if there be any praise

think on these things.

Philippians 4:8

Those are refreshing things in this wicked world we live in! 


Lemon blessings... 



Just Titus 2 serving glimpses as that's my calling! 




That was my pretty cloud creation view while hanging up laundry in God's sunshine and wind blessings! 



That's a picture to me of what everything this world has to offer is like...so corruptible and fading away. 
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:19-21


I had travels home again. So a change of duties and such for a bit again now. 

Night ferry river crossing... 

Praise the Lord for safe ones! 



Peaceful moon creation doing what He made it to...being the lesser light of the night. It's always a soft peaceful light isn't it. 

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Psalm 8:3-4


Lord willing I will be back sharing again here tomorrow. Hold fast to sound doctrine sisters and keep doing the will of God. 

Strive on as good soldiers of Jesus Christ! 


Love to you all in His Name, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here