Today's Edification (9 February 2024) & My Testimony

 


Salutations to my sisters!

I hope you are striving on and walking in truth! 

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:11


His mercies are new every morning!




The Lamb is precious and worthy! 


More psalm readings here... 




If you plant pumpkins...make sure you have a HUGE space to do so! 


Pumpkin 'sea' but good blessings growing under the leaves. Awesome creations! 

Let us also be flourishing like that in the Lord! 
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 1:3


Patient waiting for the precious fruit of the earth... 





Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

James 5:7-8

Much patience in this life in the Lord. We want to go be with Him right away...but obviously He doesn't have that for us so we have work to do, so let us rejoice in whatever He has for us! 

If we don't know why He has something for us in our life or are not sure what He's doing and why...just trust in Him and hold fast and He will grow us through all things! Remember we are appointed unto sufferering in Him. His will be done! 


For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
I love that! The phrase...'so shall we ever be with the Lord' came to mind when I was thinking about how we won't have to be separated from Him or His body...for ever! Today we are absent from the Lord and scattered all over His earth but one day we shall all be gathered! That's awesome!! 
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:31

What a great gathering that will be! Be comforted in that sisters. 

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Ephesians 3:14-15



But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 

And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Galatians 6:14-16

Let us only glory in Christ as without Him we are nothing, can do nothing, and all our good works are just our reasonable service and duty and what we have been created for!


Here I share my testimony on audio for His glory. Hope it encourages you as hearing other saints testimonies does to me! Praise God!


Let us all keep pressing on! 

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13-14


The Lord be with you and watch over you sisters. 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here