Today's Edification (19 January 2024)


Greetings sisters! 

Hope you are stedfastly striving today! 


Sharing some more scripture pictures from sisters... 







Thank you sisters:-) His Word is always good to ponder and not just read. And we know we must obey it too if it is a command for us! 

You can find some more psalm readings here... 

May they edify and bless in His Word! 


And we sisters also talked today about how we need to be asking questions if there's any questionable actions/doctrines or sins going on in the body that we clearly know about. We know we don't teach in the body but in our proving of all things we don't want to overlook things that aren't right just because we are women. We will be in sin ourselves if we do. I didn't correctly understand this in the past so had to learn and repent of not handling all things right in this area. The body of Christ is to be about holiness and blamelessness and walking in the light. We do not want anything covered or hidden to be left there. Let's talk out any questions or problems we have for God's glory sisters! (remembering who we should direct which questions to who...wives to husbands, unmarried women to elders, women's questions to sisters etc) 

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:20-21


Titus 2 and cleaning work blessings! 

You can find a zucchini boat recipe here.


Praise God for all He provides day by day! 


I was pondering something...how we women like to multi task and try to get many things done at once. I was just thinking I need to learn to focus better on one thing sometimes. We have things to do and things to think about. But then we need to just stop sometimes and listen and focus hard, for example when the Word is being spoken and expounded upon especially or when there is a conversation to follow. It is discipline of the mind. After all this whole life is about discipline of our flesh to bring it into obedience. 

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:27

While I do not believe we can control the mind and thoughts as well as we can our own physical actions, we do need to fight the battle there as well of course. Just a thought and I'm sure I'm not alone in that as we humans are surprisingly similar in all we have to deal with. But yes it's good to multi-task at other times for sure as it's part of being diligent and hard working and redeeming the time. But we just have to switch gears which can be hard to do sometimes, amen sisters:-) 

She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

Proverbs 31:27


Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10


Hold fast in the faith sister soldiers! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here