Today's Encouragement (4 December 2023)


Salutations to my beloved sisters! 


I hope you are striving on stedfast in the Lord! I made an audio with scriptures about that concept here... 



Here's my sewing tutorial for the gospel bags I like to use. 


Good blessings to have for shopping etc while shining light and truth into the world! 


It was a warm day here. Water is so essential! Such a blessing it is! Always a lot to do here in the summer. It's an extra blessing to have a large fresh water lake nearby! 


For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
Isaiah 44:3-4

 


Sharing some of His creations too... 


This bird wouldn't fly away so I hope it's OK. Pretty creation though! 




(interesting seed creations) 


Lil chicks hatching... 


So much variety He made! 

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 

Genesis 1:1

 

All good things are from Him first... 

We love him, because he first loved us.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

1 John 4:19-21

Thankful for His love in sending His Son to this world! He sent Himself! And now we can love Him by keeping His commandments and love one another in truth. 

True godly love is this... 

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

I want to have it always. We know it's not based on words towards God or humans but actions and truth. May it come from our heart. 

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 

1 John 3:18


(Thank you sister for the picture:-) 


Keep striving on steadfastly sister soldier saints! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here