Today's Encouragement (27 November 2023)


Salutations to my beloved godly sisters!

I hope you are doing well in the Lord on this day we will never get again. That's the most important thing...that your soul is prospering and that you're holding fast in the Lord. And me here too. 

I've got a lot of sewing going on in my days. Six skirts in the making so the room is like a sewing factory at the moment! It's a great blessing to be able to sew biblical clothing for women. 


A woman I was sewing for asked about what to do with many patterned cape dresses she had. I told her they should be thrown into the garbage or cut up for rags or tablecloths as they are not biblical or pleasing to God. 

It is usually the anabaptists that wear these dresses. They are an unbiblical dead man made religion too. 

Goes well with the next scripture reading from Mark 7 here about man made traditions being in vain... 


I just came across this scripture... 

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

Jeremiah 7:8

And was pondering how people today have so much trust in lies. Just a few are that 'God loves everyone no matter what they do'. We know that isn't true according to the scriptures. And that 'all our righteousness is as filthy rags'. That's not true either. People trust in these lies. We want to seek out all the truth and we are blessed to have His Word and Spirit of truth to help us. 

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. 

John 4:23-24 


I love that scripture and this one too... 

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalms 73:25-26

Amen...He is our portion and desire and all we need! But He gives us other smaller blessings while on this earth. And we have promises of many to come! 


I was also pondering the usage of the word beloved/dear in the scripture. 

Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Philippians 4:1

 

So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us. 

1 Thessalonians 2:8

 

All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord: 

Colossians 4:7

And how the love amongst the saints, and I'm talking to sisters here, is great. So few are the true sisters who love God and surrender their lives to follow and obey Him in a wicked world. I treasure the ones I know...even if they are on the other side of the world. Dearly beloved they are...to God and to me. One day we shall be together in eternity if we all endure in the faith until then! That's awesome to think about. Sad to be separated now on this earth but the Lord has work for each of us wherever we are! Let's rejoice to do His works sisters! 


Hold fast and keep striving on beloved sister soldiers! 


In Christ,

Sister Chayil


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here