Today's Encouragement (17 November 2022)


Greetings sisters! 

How are you on this day? I hope you're standing strong and striving on in the faith! 


I wanted to encourage a sister I know who's going through some trials so I made us all an audio here to encourage us all. I read some notes and scriptures from an older blog post I had done (which you can find that here if you prefer to read.) 


Hope that edifies you and reminds you of some things that encourage you to keep striving on faithfully! 


And a sister shared this scripture... 


All the trials grow us don't they sisters! I'm sure we'd be weak if all was easy. 

Pictures of what some of my day was...'trying' to keep the cows in where they ought to be - fence issues. 








Delicious foods the Lord provided for me to cook... 



And I'm sure my fellow Titus 2 sisters are occupied in many good duties the Lord has for you. 

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

1 Thessalonians 4:11


Hold fast sister saints! And if the Lord grants me another day...I'll be back here! 


Love to you all, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.