Encouragement Notes for Trials in Christ



Greetings sisters! 


I hope you are striving and strong in the Lord! 



Today I wanted to share what I was writing down in my notes for myself to check back at when facing trials. I had one or two thoughts so I started writing and these are what came to me in about ten minutes of thinking so I'm sure there is much much more. And then I included some encouraging and appropriate scriptures here which can strengthen us all! They are in no particular order or anything but I share them anyway. (I use some of my older scripture pictures and some new too.) 


So perhaps these can bless you too in your own life sisters, because we all know we are not going to have an 'easy' life! And we all face many of the same things as we walk in the truth of His Word and deal with those around us. 


---------------------------------------


*Don't look at the wind and waves look at Christ! (don't look at the problem. Trust in Christ and live right no matter what.) 


"But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 

And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

Matthew 14:27-31




*Rejoice in persecution!


"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." 

Matthew 5:11-12



*Don't fear being alone. 


"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." 

Psalm 23:4



*I am accountable for myself to God!




*Don't compromise to please people!


"For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ." 

Galatians 1:10



*Don't be partial! 


"I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality." 

1 Timothy 5:21




*God is holy!!!





*Know God's Word. 





*Stand on truth!


"Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;" 

Ephesians 6:14


"I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father." 

2 John 1:4



*Be strong in faith! 


"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 

1 John 5:4



*All things work together for good! 




*Don't worry about tomorrow! 


"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." 

Matthew 6:34



*Be ready to give an answer! 


"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" 

1 Peter 3:15



*Shine a light so God is glorified and others may see the truth!









*Pray for wisdom, strength and peace! 


"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." 

James 1:5-6







*Trust in the Lord! 


"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." 

Proverbs 3:5-6



*Bless enemies and those who persecute you! 


"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

Matthew 5:44-45



*Put on the armour! It's a spiritual battle! 


"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

Ephesians 6:10-13

 


*Jesus said few will find it and narrow is the way! 




*I can do all things through Christ! 





*God is in control! 


"But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand." 

Isaiah 64:8

 

"For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that." 

James 4:15



*Christ is coming back for His own! 


"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18


 

*If we stand the test and overcome we shall be with the Father and all His holy saints! 

"He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels." 

Revelation 3:5 



*Nothing in this life is worthy to be compared with the glory to come! 




*Rejoice in the Lord! 





So I hope my notes might edify and bless you as well. They were rather impromptu but it will be good to look back over them at times myself. I'm starting to think of more I could add but I'm going to stop there. 


Lord willing, I shall be back tomorrow. 


Strive on in Christ, sisters! 


"Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. 

Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach. 

For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. 

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."

Hebrews 13:12-15



Love, peace, and joy in Christ, 


...from one of God's daughters 


See the biblical gospel here