Today Encouragement (12 January, 2022)


Hello sister saints! 


One more day is upon us! Hope my sisters are striving on as good soldiers of Christ in it! 


Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:3


I will be brief today...but I have the same love for you and the Lord! 


I love this verse... 



We continually see promises for those who walk in righteousness and holy ways. We know our Saviour defeated death for us and we have the promise of our resurrection to come! 


For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Romans 6:5







Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.

Psalm 119:38



Some more fruit blessings (from our trees)... 


 

And a pretty sunset from my room window. 







Thank you sister for these scripture pictures... 


Let us trust and rest in Him sisters! 






He is worthy to be praised! And what awesome creations He made too! 



Well I must go but I hope you all are strong in the Lord and the power of His might! Lord willing I shall be back tomorrow. 



Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela


Find the gospel explained here