Today's Encouragement (11 January 2022)

 


Greetings sisters! 


How's things in your life? I hope you're standing strong in Christ and overcoming...one more day! I'm back and sharing a few things to edify my sisters who love the Lord! 


I read a few scriptures here... 




I was pulling out the hem stitching on a dress I have... 


Just an older one I had which I want to lengthen a bit. I know it can be hard to find dresses that are biblical these days...so I wear this one with something over the top (loose vest or shirt). 


Here's a pretty blue feather I saw... 


Just another piece of God's creation. We know there are so many things all fitting together to make an awesome great creation He made. And we don't even know much about it...yet we get to know this great God by faith. 


But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
1 Corinthians 8:3



Cute chicks drinking.. 


And we get to look after some of His creatures. 

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Proverbs 12:10



Refreshing with a cold pineapple chia pudding on a warm evening... 


Praise God for providing such blessings!


And thank you sister for adding this verse...


Praise God to have the hope of life through Christ! We know we deserve death and destruction...but God is merciful to make a way back for those who obey Him. 


Another day has come...and almost gone. Let us all be making the wisest use of our time and abilities the Lord gave us. 


So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalm 90:12 


May the Lord bless you sisters!


Love to you all in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel explained here