Rejoice in the Truth!


Hello sisters!


How are you going in the Lord? Day by day our lives move on towards eternity! Let's keep our focus there and not on all the things here. Of course we have a lot to think of and do here but our life and hope is above with the Lord to come if we endure. What a glorious hope that is! By faith in His promise, we press on and strive to live holy obedient lives. 


I've had a busy day today. I had to go to town to do some shopping so I am going to share some scripture edification for your day. Tomorrow I'll share some of God's creations from my day and some other things but I wanted to still encourage you even though I didn't get to post about my day today.


I wanted to share a few scriptures on truth. I love this one that says that godly love rejoices in the truth! 


Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

1 Corinthians 13:6

 

Amen! Let us do that sisters...rejoice in the truth! 


So let's share a few more scriptures on truth and be encouraged in the Lord! We are so blessed to know the truth! 



And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:14



But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:23-24




(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Ephesians 5:9

 


I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

3 John 1:4 




But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:21 



Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6



And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:32 



Aren't you all so glad that we can know the truth sisters? Praise God! Let's cling to Christ and His Word in this world of changing ways and ideas. Let us rejoice in truth!! I hope those few verses I shared on it were uplifting and encouraging! There's so many more scriptures on truth of course! 



And I was blessed to get this scripture picture gift from a sister while I was out shopping today... 




And I sent her a picture of the ocean I got to briefly stop at...and she sent it back with the scripture. 


Thank you sister! The Lord is good to allow us sisters to be able to communicate and share our lives and grow in the Lord together. 


If the Lord gives me another day tomorrow I will share more of my day today. Praise God we do what we can and do the best in it. I'm so grateful for each of you sisters I know who are striving on in the Lord and obedience to Him! He is the truth! Let us rejoice in truth together! 



OK I need to go now sisters! Lord willing I can come back and share more tomorrow:-) I hope you all have a joyous and fruitful day today (or tomorrow). And I hope my simple offering here has blessed your day! 


Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1 Peter 1:22


Love in Christ,


....from one of God's daughters


You can find the gospel explained here