In Christ Daily

 


Good day sister saints! 



I love that! And amen sisters! Praise His name! 



I come to you in godly love in Christ one more day and hope you are all striving on in Him where ever you are! 


Jesus Christ - that Name above all names and to which all will bow one day! Let us lift Him up and serve and love Him and He will love us. Isn't that amazing that we can be His friend if we keep His commandments and love Him? A friend of this holy mighty God who has the power to destroy us (if we are not in Him obeying Him) or we get rewarded with eternal life (if we are in Him and obeying Him)! Let us remember His goodness and severity sisters! His goodness is more than we deserve!!!!!!




Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11


Let us be in Him, walking in Him and His truth and ways daily! 



I was thinking of this verse the other day and it encouraged me (you know or can read the context). Sometimes we don't always understand what is going on BUT we really don't need to. God is in control but I'm thankful for what He has told us in His Word! 


Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13:30





Here's a scripture I read to edify us sisters... 




And the peaceful creation where I was reading you the scripture... 

(you might be able to hear the birds) 





And I also wanted to encourage us all with some scriptures about daily things (and we well know that man made Sunday religion...well it isn't about Christ daily). But let us sisters be.





And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 
For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? 
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 9:23-26





And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Acts 2:46





These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Acts 17:11



Give us this day our daily bread.

Matthew 6:11 




But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 3:13 



Amen sisters! Daily we strive to live holy for the Lord doing our good works and duties for Him. We need our daily physical food and we also need our daily food in the Word and we live by this because as we know this life is more than the physical. Our life in Christ is our every moment and it's sad how many have been deceived these day but let us use each day for the Lord! He has bought us with a great price and we are not our own. 



I saw these busy ants on a bench today...and it reminded me of how we ought to be busy in good works for the Lord and unto Him! 


(I wouldn't want to sit on that bench though. I already had a great deal of ants catch a ride on me into the house:-) 



And I saw another lesson from nature... 


Weeds choking out the other plants. And these plants also lack moisture. We know Jesus taught much in parables and a lot of those were about plants and farming and such things weren't they. 


And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

Matthew 13:7


And so I weeded them a bit and watered them and they started to pick up and recover after a few hours. 



(You can tell summer is on the way here when you have to think of watering such plants. I don't get time for flower gardening anymore.) 


But so let us not become choked with thorns/weeds, the cares of this life sisters, even in subtle ways, but may we produce good fruit in good soil! 




I made some more lemon chia pudding... 




Peeled lemons look funny don't they (as I was putting them through a juicer), as I guess we don't usually peel them:-) 


Another of God's amazing foods for our use! 




And more dishes washing... 


Thank you sister for adding the scripture. Let us do our keeper at home duties joyfully knowing it is pleasing to the Lord! (As the sister said, women being keepers at home are sometimes persecuted for being there and as the verse says let us endure it and bless those who do it to us.). 















Thank you faithful sister for sharing scriptures on pictures which I get to share with the other sisters:-) In His Word there is so much to think about even in one short verse amen sisters. 







So I shall go now sisters and I hope these things have encouraged you and edified you in some way! I appreciate all the sisters who love the Lord and take time to write and encourage others. Let us be about living in Christ daily! 



For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10



Love in Christ to you all,


...from one of God's daughters


You can find the gospel explained here