Sending Sisterly Love for Today


Greetings my sisters in Christ who obey the Lord! 


How's today for you?! Most importantly, are you strong in the Lord and pressing on in this life in Christ? I hope so! 


These my daily blog posts are really first for my love of the Lord because I want to bear witness to His truth and shine my light and also my love to any of my sisters in Christ out there who may read at any point. Also of course I hope to point others to the truth of the gospel as so many are deceived and trusting in lies. 


Today I share a few things for your edification and encouragement. 


Whatever life you have been called in, in the Lord, some things never change and though our situations may change from day to day we have the unchanging Word of God! We have His truth that will endure for ever! How grateful we can be for that! 






This morning I was dissecting this passage and pondering it deeper. 


"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. 

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."

Titus 2:11-15


We can read things many times but it's good to spend some more time on these things and let them sink in further. Praise God for His grace that leads us to live holy lives! 



"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

Ephesians 2:8-10



I share a few scripture picture gifts of love from another sister. I treasure them for many reasons and I get to share them here.





Amen we long for such a holy place! 






And some verses we shared today... 





It's refreshing to encourage and be encouraged in the Lord together as sisters...especially in such a cold wicked world. 






And an older peaceful creation video... 




"Praise ye the Lord. Praise, O ye servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord.

Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.

The Lord is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. 

Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,"

Psalm 113:1-5





Bottle-fed lambs growing up... 








Tonight's meal I cooked... 


(You can find the recipe on a post I did earlier here.)




I'm thankful for good foods from the Father! 




OK sisters, so that is what I have to edify us all with today! I hope your day is productive and joyous in our Lord, and I leave with this scripture to ponder... 



"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."

1 John 5:2-4





Love in Christ, 

...from one of God's daughters



You can find the biblical gospel explained more clearly here