God Uses the 'Feeble' Things


Hello sisters! 


How was today for you in the Lord? Or maybe you are starting your day and so I hope it goes well for you and the Lord is glorified. 


We see our days that have gone by fading away into the past and we only have this moment right now really. We see our possible future life on earth and it can seem like that could go on for a long time. Of course we don't know how long we have so it matters what we do and are right now. (I encourage you to test yourself to the biblical gospel which you can see explained more clearly here.)




I was thinking of this scripture today... 


"But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. 

And if they were all one member, where were the body? 

But now are they many members, yet but one body. 

And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 

Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:"

1 Corinthians 12:18-22



And this too... 


"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:"

1 Corinthians 1:26-28 


Amen, we see that in many areas. 


And I may even feel that my simple posts may be just that, feeble, but I tell myself that's not what matters. It's the life behind my posts the love of God and living for His glory in my everyday life. It's the love for my sisters reaching out with a note of encouragement however small it might be. And so can you if you think you have nothing to give. Sometimes what we think and feel compared to what others see is different too. We can all do something to edify, encourage, and bless the sisters in Christ. God uses those who are willing. And it's not about numbers either. We know there will be few in these last days. We are to do all things unto the Lord first of all anyway. 


So although I am not one overflowing with words and thoughts, I do my best here daily to shine my light for my Lord. It's just exactly that, God uses small things and things the world may see as weak. We see that in how we women are to be quiet and that can be a powerful thing in itself. We see we are to be servants not out seeking fame and lifting up ourselves. 


"Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 

Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 

Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness."

Romans 12:6-8 


Just because we are to be quiet and we may think our efforts are small we are being faithful to the Lord. He sees and knows our hearts and in the end only those things we do with the right motive will stand the test. 


And just because we are to be meek and quiet as women doesn't mean we are 'weak' in God's truth and ways. And we don't and can't in any way compromise in order to be more accepted. And we don't even want to of course! We can be quiet and meek and a servant and yet strong in the Lord. Yes we may wonder how we may get through some things but we cling hard to God's truth and not budge off it. And praise God for the truth and encouragement in His Word that tells us how to deal with these things that we face and also what to expect in this Christian life, our pilgrim journey through. 


I just started out rather late tonight with no clue what I was going to say and well as you can see something came. I don't blog because it's easy, because it isn't. Not for me. 


And it's probably good that I don't feel this is easy and what I do well at lest it turns to pride and I don't want to have to battle that. Of course if it was a problem then absolutely we don't want to have any pride in anything we do so we battle it for the Lord as all we have has been given to us and we were deserving of death and hell but the Lord had mercy on us. 


"And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?"

1 Corinthians 4:6-7



Of course we strive to be pleasing to our Lord now and to walk worthy of Him but our lives are in Him and not our own anymore. Rejoice in that sisters! 


"For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." 

Colossians 3:3 



And it's not so much to do with me at all this blog but as I've written about before, it's good to edify each other in the Lord. And we sisters can teach and admonish each other in the areas that pertain to us women as in Titus 2.


Well I trust in the Lord that I will continue to be able to share with my sisters in the Lord here. 


"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him." 

Psalm 62:5



We know God has His remnant out there where He wants them. He knows exactly who and where they are...though we don't always. That's His business really. 


"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." 

2 Timothy 2:19 



So I think I shall leave it there but sisters if you think you can't have something to edify and bless the sisters with, well we have the Word of God and even one verse sent to another sister or posted on a blog would be encouraging. His Word is always good! And simple is good too. And I may do just that some days and there may be a time and season for silence too. I have to remind myself of these things too. We all have different lives to live as well and some may be more full and busy than others but we can all do our part and live in our roles as godly women thankful that we can be called out unto our God. 


"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 

2 Corinthians 6:17-18


What a blessing! 








And I share a picture from a faithful sister... 




Hope your day goes well in the Lord sisters! 



" Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 

And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

Philippians 2:5-8



Love to you in Christ,


...from one of His servants


See the gospel to eternal life explained here