15 June 2021


Greetings sisters! 


How are you? I'm doing well and was given another day to live for the Lord and bring Him glory by an obedient life lived for Him. 


What a blessing to know how we can love God. And He will love us, His children. What an enormous treasure to be loved by the great God of the universe! 


"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." 

John 14:21


In Christ, we have so much! Let us be ever grateful and live with thankful hearts for all He has done. 










"That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: 

Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;"

Hebrews 6:18-19


 


I'm blessed to be able to have my morning cup of tea and listen to my sister on the other side of the world read scriptures which she had sent to me... 



"Let brotherly love continue." 

Hebrews 13:1


Amen! 




Today I cut out and started sewing another shirt...




And slowly sewing on a sleeve... 




So I hope to finish it tomorrow. I'm grateful for the opportunity to sew clothes. 


And in keeping with being content with food and raiment we are blessed with good food provisions too. 


A soup... 




And tonight's meal... 




"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 

1 Thessalonians 5:18



We're blessed with more rain in these next days which is such a blessing. The thirsty land just soaks it all up quickly. That will be great for all the veggies growing in the garden. It's cozy to listen to it on the tin roof as I type this. 



One more day gone in the life of one woman striving to live pleasing to the Lord. I hope my simple post and life can edify and bless you, encouraging you on in yours. 



And I leave with some scriptures.... 






"For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 

But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"

Ephesians 4:12-15 




Love, peace, and blessings in Christ,


...from one of God's daughters


You can find the gospel explained here