My Simple Titus 2 Days


Greetings sisters!


Hope you are well! 



"Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied." 

Jude 1:2



One more day I come here to share a few things. Hopefully it can bless and edify and encourage you.



"And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing." 

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12



I share a few Titus 2 type pictures many of which I took today of things I often have to do. And I'm sure many of you do too in various ways. We each have our own lives but within that there is much we all have in common. 



Washing and putting away dishes... 




Washing, drying, and putting away clothes and other items... 







And I was sewing this skirt today... 






Egg collecting.... 




Sharing the Word and life with a sister in the Lord... 








Cooking.... 







And we have three little lambies we have to bottle feed.... 





Pictures with scripture and God's creation are always good to share.... 















Also, even though I live and work in the country, serving in my family's home, there are still ways to reach out to others with the gospel and hope. So many things being online these days, there are many women's blogs and so I like to reach out with a message and share the gospel and this blog for if they are interested. And in the rare chance that I hear from any of these women they might ask why I emailed them because they "are already Christian" and don't need the gospel. So many seem to think that the gospel is a once off thing as well as repent once. But it is our very daily foundation trusting in Christ and going on to produce fruit of holiness until the end (and repenting when we need to). 


"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain." 

1 Corinthians 15:1-2



So what I am saying is I would have loved for someone to care enough to say I was in error in the past...and so it is a wonderful opportunity to reach out to others with the truth. Praise God I can leave behind things I learned were not God's ways (like christmass, Easter, and other man made ways and unbiblical dress etc and more). So I reach out to others with God's truth and the hope we can have in Christ if we come His way and not man's ways many keep today. Maybe someone will heed before it's too late, but we have got to be faithful ourselves. 


This verse could apply... 


"And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." 

Luke 6:31


May we not seek our own also... 


"For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's." 

Philippians 2:20-21


It is indeed so rare for anyone to care enough to help others these days for no other motivation than to love God, His truth, and other's souls. May we sisters care and love to do so. 


"Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." 

Romans 13:10



Alright so that's it for me for today! I hope it encouraged you in some Titus 2 things or in whatever way it could as we strive to be godly sisters in an evil world. 


No I am not a Titus 2 wife or a mother nor do I have a home all of my own to share about freely, but I share what I can here on this blog for sisters. We are all different and yet doing similar things because we cling to God's Word and He is our focus. 


"For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."

Romans 12:3-5


What a precious treasure we have if we are His. Let us endure in it daily until the end sisters! 


"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." 

2 Corinthians 13:11



Love and peace,


...in Christ... 


...from a daughter of God



See the biblical gospel explained here