Sharing Peace and Pics From My Day




Good day sisters! 


We have a new day in the Lord. 


"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

Psalm 90:12


We have a choice how we will use the time the Lord has given us.  


We know if we are truly the Lord's then we are not our own. 

"For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
 1 Corinthians 6:20

Let us sisters be remembering these things. At least I find I need reminders of God's truth because sometimes we can forget or lose focus in some areas. And in blogging and edifying as sisters in the Lord we can encourage one another in all things especially as pertaining to us as women.

"And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"
Hebrews 10:24


"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 

But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 

Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
James 4:14-17


I wanted to share some peace from my day. Even though I was busy it was still a blessing to see some peaceful creation. 

I took the two little ones on an early morning walk down a quiet road. 



We saw some cows... 



Spot the moon and the bird... 


And I share some scriptures...







I was hanging out some washing and saw this nasty looking big ant. He was over an inch I reckon. Look at those jaws. 


(and I know that ant doesn't exactly fit with a post about peace but it was in my day and it was interesting.)


Peaceful country scene (with kangaroos).

And the end of the day... 


"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

And I share a few scripture pictures from my faithful sister in the Lord.






"See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."
Ephesians 5:15-17



Love in Christ,

...from a daughter of His

See the biblical gospel here