Greetings sisters!
How are you on this day the Lord granted to us in His mercy, and longsuffering with this world? Hopefully you are holding fast right where He has you! It is also a blessing to have various duties and responsibilities to occupy in. Let us redeem the time in good things!
This is always a great scripture to share and put into practice...
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:2-8
Our Saviour is our perfect example to follow! I'm glad to know the truth and what pleases Him!
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:27-28
There's a big thunderstorm coming through where I am now so I'll post this now in case I lose power/wifi! Hold fast to the Lord where you are sisters! He is the Creator and in control!
Love to you in the faith of Jesus.
🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿🌼🌿
Find the path to eternal life explained here.
My biblical clothing shop here.
