Today's Edification (28 September 2024)


Hello again sisters! 


I trust you're holding fast in the faith wherever you are! Yep we know few find the narrow road so there will be scarcely any people we may know who are truly loving the Lord with all they are, to obey Him fully. In fact it would be very easy to know of no one doing so and it's a great blessing if the Lord allows us to know of any of His people. I am blessed to know just a very few and I surely treasure them and love them much in the Lord. As Paul said, he was refreshed by faithful saints and they were a joy to him and indeed it is an extra encouragment as we travel this road after Christ in a world of darkness and unbelief and all manner of evil. 

It is a fact that all people either are God's sheep or they're not and so there's no in between. Spiritual family is eternal and while of course only God truly knows who His people are and who will endure to the end, God's children, brothers and sisters, love one another in Christ who first loved us! 

That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.
Romans 15:32
Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
Philippians 4:1
For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: therefore acknowledge ye them that are such.
1 Corinthians 16:18

Let us keep pressing of after the Lord, encouraging those we know if we do, and if not, striving hard to please the Lord and follow Him alone (Well if you're reading this I am striving on after the Lord as His servant and daughter!). With the Lord on our side no one can be against us truly but we do need to be aware of dangers too like lukewarmness, ravening wolves, false teachers and false brethren, compromise, deception, satan like a roaring lion or as an angel of light, and the lusts and cares of this world etc. But we have a mighty God who is our help and our strength but we must follow hard after Him through it all. I encourage you to keep doing that with all that you are sisters! 


If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
Psalm 130:3-4

It is good to deeply ponder and be thankful for the Lord's forgiveness. This is so amazing and so essential for us to receive our reward and be able to spend eternity with Him. Truly God is good. We all need a lot of forgiveness from Him especially from our past but also any sins we may find ourselves in unawares or fall into. 

Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Psalm 25:18


For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Psalm 86:5


I made an audio and read a few scriptures too! 


I'm still keeping well occupied here but thankful to drop in here on my sisters out there and hopefully edify you in the Lord and His truth! Keep pressing on along the narrow way sisters! 

 

Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here