Today's Edification (24 September 2024)


Hello my sisters who love and obey the Lord! 


He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:21


I hope you're striving on in the faith wherever you are around the world! I'm pressing on here myself and appreciate being able to come back here and share edifying...that which builds you up!

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
Acts 20:32

 

There is so much hope in God isn't there for those who truly love Him and want to obey Him in all things. Let us keep seeking that which pleases Him and walking in it! 



And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
Mark 12:26-27

Interesting to sometimes ponder how all the saints gone by still exist of course and are alive with Christ! Well we know they do but it's just unique to think about or something. Our God is the God of the living! Reminds me of this great scripture too... 

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 

Hebrews 12:22-24

That is a lot of great things there! 


Been pondering how I surely don't want to be deceived. Plus of course I certainly do not want to deceive anyone by accident. Let us cleave to the Word and search the scriptures for the truth with willing humble hearts and the Lord will help us. I really prefer to just share a lot of scriptures here on my blog. It's a very serious thing to be a teacher of the Word of any kind. Yes of course women can teach other women, the older ones teaching the younger in particular but I'm just mostly sharing scriptures and thoughts which of course you are to test as well. 

Let these scriptures encourage us to more vigilance and remind us it is possible to be deceived and deception is all over the lands. 


Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1 John 3:7


Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1 Corinthians 15:33


Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7


Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 2:3


Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Ephesians 5:6


For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
Galatians 6:3


And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:8


And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:4


But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2 Timothy 3:13-14

Let us trust the Lord and prove all that man says and strive as saints to be faithful to the truth the best we can with His help! May we not be deceived. 


The Lord gave me safe travels back again, so I will be busy in sewing, cleaning, gardening, and general Titus 2 helping works too, all Lord willing of course! Keep striving on in the calling the Lord has for you sisters! Hold fast in the faith and lay hold on eternal life. I got to listen to scripture on my three hour drive in the night and that was good to keep me company with the truth and refreshing from it! Keep dwelling in His Word sisters! 


Unfeigned love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here