Today's Edification (1 September 2024)


Greetings sisters! 

Here I am back again. Hopefully to edify and encourage you in the Lord! 


Sometimes it's a little challenging focusing on writing in a busy household of children with so much going on but I can only do my best! And you keep doing your best wherever you are sisters! It's all our reasonable service and you try and figure out what works best. And be thankful and content. 


I'm sharing some scriptures on fellowship (and the same Greek word communion) and pondering on it, fellowship with the Lord and also with His people and how there isn't any to be had with the world especially in a spiritual sense except just being fellow humans I guess. 

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:9


I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Philippians 1:3-5


And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42


That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 John 1:3,6-7


The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
2 Corinthians 13:14


Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:14

We know we are strangers and pilgrims but there can be fellowship with the Lord and His people which is a great blessing and refreshing in a world that we are foreign to. 



Let us abide in Christ the Vine and in His love. There are conditions to this and things we need to do! 

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
John 15:10

Getting God's love is a precious gift and not something to be taken lightly as we remember His severity and hatred of all evil and evil doers and His wrath abides over them. Let us not be deceived about this. 


For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Hebrews 12:6
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Revelation 3:19


Keep pressing on my sisters and not growing weary in well doing! Let us keep following Him! 

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
John 10:14


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here