Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal


Greetings Titus 2 sisters! 


Here I am sharing yet another pumpkin recipe. Hopefully these can be helpful especially if you have an abundance from a garden harvest that the Lord provided! (And also I'll have the recipes all in one place myself so I don't forget for next season if needed:-) 


Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal

2 cups oats 
2 tsps pumpkin spice
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 1/4 cup milk (any type) 
2 eggs
2 tsps vanilla
1/3 cup maple syrup or honey

Combine all in a bowl and then pour into a lined or greased baking dish. Bake in a 180C/350F oven for about 30-40 minutes.



Enjoy and be thankful for the great variety of food our good Lord provides us! 




Grace unto you, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here