Today's Edification (23 June 2024)


Greetings my sisters who love God! 


He has given another day to keep pressing on not growing weary in well doing! I hope that's what my sisters are doing! 


He deserves our best...our everything. He is worthy of so much and yet most give Him so little (like I used to). May that not be so of us and may we love Him with all that we are and may our life be consumed with Him. We cannot have Him and something else. He is a jealous God. He made us and we are not our own. Let us seek to be where He would have us in His service fulfilling His commands for us His daughters. 


God can use the 'weak' things to confound the mighty and He uses things which the world despises for His purposes. He is an amazing God. Let us not look down on the roles He has for women. Meek and quiet, chaste and discreet, keepers of the home and raising children, being silent in the body and under man's authority, winning husbands without the Word, and shamefacedness and sobriety and all such commands for women. 


Just a quick note here. I decided to remove what I had written about the ministry I once was united to. My two posts had accomplished what they needed to do with letting any regular readers know what was happening. (I just added a brief note into my 'About' page for anyone coming along later.) I do not think I sinned in anything I said but I can be too wordy sometimes and I have learned personally the hard way that we need to be very careful what we say or write about others publically especially. I do not want to get anything wrong about others before God, as I strive to do unto others as I would have them do to me. I still believe everything I said was/is completely true and I believe I was very careful and trying my best in a challenging situation but especially as a woman I think I need to be careful to keep in my place. Just because something is true doesn't mean I need to say it. Neither do I want any ways contrary to God's ways and so want to be doing good unto others and blessing them instead. Jesus taught us to turn the other cheek etc. I just want to be blameless before the Lord and have nothing in me against others. No this does not mean I compromise or condone wrong doing but I am solely responsible for my own actions and will stand to give account before the Lord one day including how I have used this blog. I want to be clear and at total peace in that as I hope you all do too in all you do. And I am but sometimes we need to be extra sure as there's things that just aren't worth losing any reward for. I commit myself again to Him who judges righteously. He knows. I understand a woman is to have a meek and quiet spirit and we do need to be careful how far we go and what we say. As usual many situations in life that may not be sinful but you can just do without doing them or something. I hope that makes some sense sisters. 

I believe I have done all I can in the situation to love souls with the truth and warn of error so I continue to pray for God's ways to be followed in all people I know. I can only hope to be a good example for His glory and not a bad one. Out of all this has been many deep lessons in what God's pure and holy ways look like and we need to put them into action...no excuses! You can't just say about anyone in this life..."oh they were so wrong or hurt me so bad"...no that's their problem before God and we must do what's right and even take radical action to make sure we are clear before God and so for these reasons I believe the Lord had me remove what I had written and it was up long enough anyway. My written word is not set in stone like God's is and if we can't change something we wrote ever to conform to the Lord's leading and ways and His timing we have a problem. Anyway yeah I sure am wordy sometimes but that's enough on that I suppose. Keep seeking the truth and all holy and high ways of God my beloved sisters! Be merciful, forgiving, loving, doing good, blessing, and praying for all. To God be the glory! Stand on the truth too and be stedfast and unmoveable in it! Labours are not in vain in Him! We stand on His truth and yeah sometimes we do need to separate from things that are not according to truth. 


And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Acts 7:59-60

That stood out to me too the other day. Stephen crying out with a loud voice...no doubt so all could hear about not laying that sin of his murder to their charge. That is great fruit of love and forgiveness. I'm sure Saul heard it too. 

And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
Acts 22:20

May we have the same spirit of forgiveness for we sure have and do need our Saviour's forgiveness! 

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:25-26

That's pretty serious if we don't forgive. You can read Matthew 18 for a parable on that too. 


Got to work in the garden today. Good, pure, and true peaceful works. 


Satisfying clearing weeds. I think there's rain coming so I wanted to work while I could. It was really cold (well for here) but that's the very best weather to work in as you don't overheat! Good blessings and I'm thankful to have a garden even in winter (and no snakes!). 

Seeing I need to try to do something else about the huge amounts of aphids. 

I was looking online what I can do and thought it was funny you can buy ladybugs... 

Not that I'm going to but it made me smile:-) Awesome creations. I'll probably just figure out a soap spray or something if I can. 


Fruitful trees... 

An orange and a lemon tree.


May we be fruitful in good works! We do not want to be hewn down and cast into the fire. 

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Luke 3:9
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
John 15:6


Saw this huge ball of sap on a tree. Just thought it was interesting! So many creations He made and how He made them to function. I think that's where the trunk is damaged. 

Reminds me of maple syrup:-) 


I'd serve you a simple potato lunch... 



Just sharing from my days. Been having a few quieter ones with study and pondering on the Word and online ministry and looks like more cozy indoor days ahead if it rains too. Very thankful for my little heater to keep warm in my little caravan refuge during cold weather. We all have many blessings and a simple quiet and content life in Christ is good. 


Made me think of this... 
And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
Acts 28:30-31
I'd gladly receive any woman seeking all truth into my lil home to talk about truth and study the scriptures! But there's not so many around wanting truth is there and so we can't do that! But we do do what we can and that's a lot of online for me. 



That truly is a peaceful window view. From the rising of the sun to the going down thereof the Lord's name is to be praised! 



I thought I would share here what I send out by email to women (who claim Christ) to share the gospel of our true Saviour and His path to eternal life with them. I hope it may also edify anyone reading somehow. There's many ways we can say the same things of truth so let's just all do the best we can. It's God that gives the increase not our wisdom or way of saying things. I know I am pretty wordy but it's all true as far as I know. You test all things to the scriptures too sisters! 


"Greetings!

How are you going? I hope well.

I found your email online so wanted to reach out and say hi and introduce myself as a daughter of God who loves and obeys Him! 

I found that the scriptures teach us to love one another and so I also want to tell you about the glad tidings of Jesus and His way to eternal life! Maybe you do have some kind of faith but I learned that there's much more to finding eternal life than I had once believed.

So I want to share how I am expecting to enter the gates of heaven one day...according to the scriptures...so you can also have that glorious hope!

Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

First I need to believe in Jesus that He came into the world to save sinners. He died, shedding His precious blood to atone for those who repent and follow Him. Then He rose again to give us hope of a resurrection to life! (John 6:29, 1 John 5:1)

That's what I needed to do...repent! Stop doing sinful things and practicing false ways that do not please Him. It is a whole changed life as I surrendered everything to Him and submit to His Word now. I repent of my ways to replace them with God's holy ways which He gave in His Word. I am to love Him with all that I am and I learned I do that by obeying Him! (Mark 1:15, Acts 2:38) Jesus said we must be converted and become as little children. We must humble ourselves and surrender our lives and will to Him (Matthew 18:3-4). He calls us to hate our own lives in order to find eternal life! (John 12:25-26)

Through this all I became God's daughter! He gives us of His Spirit and makes His people new creations! This is a miracle and not of my doing! The Word speaks about how we must be born from above or born again. (John 3:3, 1 Peter 1:22-23) This is a whole renewing of the heart and mind and the Spirit produces good fruit in us as we repent of our ways and turn to His. We enter a blood covenant with Christ and He does His part faithfully and I must do mine faithfully. We become new creations in Him! 

And by His grace, mercy, goodness, and strength, I plan to walk in the good news of Christ and the only way He taught to eternal life until the very end. (Matthew 10:22, Revelation 21:7) 

We know we must through much tribulation enter the kingdom of heaven so we must fight all the spiritual battles in our path and overcome through the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony and not love our lives unto death (Revelation 12:11)! 

How about you? I would love to hear from you if you too are seeking all truth and holy ways as God's daughter or want to be one!

I learned there is so much deception in what is called 'Christianity' today that I obeyed the Word to leave what is called 'church' to worship Him in spirit and truth and not be a partaker of deception which He hates. (2 Corinthians 6:17-18, 1 Corinthians 5:11)

There was much I needed to repent of but unbiblical clothing and an uncovered head are a few. I learned that God wants us to clothe ourselves simply and plainly and be clothed in loose long garments. I covered my head in obedience to 1 Corinthians 11. I learned practices like Christmas and Easter are pagan and not God ordained so I gave up practicing them. I repented of loving the world in making and listening to music and also that idle entertainment of all kinds is not for God's people. And I learned many other things that many have just accepted as normal in this culture but actually are of this world and the deception and distraction trap of satan. I saw I couldn't love the world and the Father (1 John 2:15-17).

There's more but those give you some idea of who I am and also this is a plea to you to test your life and your conversion and make sure you're walking in the truth of the gospel! Jesus the Christ is the way, the truth, and the life but sadly many fake 'jesus' exist today. This is a plea for you to make sure you are following the one true Jesus of the Bible. In Him we can be safe but outside of Him is only the wrath of God abiding on you. 

I'm sharing this in love for you and your eternal soul. Reach out if you would like to talk about this most important truth! And I encourage you to go seeking in the New Testament for the truth! Wisely count the cost to follow Him - and the cost not to - and I hope you choose Christ to eternal life and lose the world instead...not your soul!

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?


I have a blog for sisters if that can edify and encourage you in any way.

daughtersforhisglory.blogspot.com

Love in Christ, 
Chayil"


And we just do what we can and keep pressing on ourselves and examining ourselves lest we ourselves be cast away. Let us work out our salvation with fear and trembling and we may be able to try to save others from the fire. We are just His servants doing our reasonable serve, that which is our duty to do. 

I hope whatever calling you have that you're doing your best faithfully! If you're a keeper at home, mother with children doing the same things day in day out, washing dishes, and clothes, cooking, and teaching and training children over and over, rejoice to be where the Lord has you! If you're an older sister and mostly confined to a house...rejoice to do the best you can there and with whoever the Lord has come into your life. If you have to work full time, or serve others, or have more ministry time or if you have some other calling just keep labouring your best sisters! It's all good works for the One who is so worthy of them! 

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10


Keep pressing on my sisters! Worthy is the Lamb! 


Much love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here