Pumpkin Scones


Hello fellow Titus 2 sisters! 


Today I am sharing another pumpkin recipe...scones. Maybe some places call them biscuits but I'm sure you can tell by the pictures what they are. 


1 Tblsp butter (softened) 

1 cup sugar

1 egg

1 cup mashed pumpkin 

3 cup self-raising flour (or plain/all purpose flour with 6 tsp baking powder added


Beat together butter and sugar... 


Add egg and pumpkin and mix. Then add flour. 

Then roll out on a floured surface to about an inch thick. (It will be very sticky. Mine was at least. And that's good then they won't be too dry when cooked. You can add milk if it's too dry.) 


Cut out with whatever round cutter you can find...even a narrow glass will do. I used a five centimetre (2 inch) one. (I rolled my dough too flat perhaps but anyway they're still good and it doesn't matter really!) 



Bake in oven (210C/410F) for around 15 minutes. 



Enjoy with butter, or cream and jam! Or just plain. 

See my other recipes here


Keep seeking first God's kingdom and righteousness sisters! 


Love in Him, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the good news to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here