Pumpkin Hot Drink


Greetings sisters! 

Today I'm sharing yet another pumpkin recipe. I guess you could call this similar to a pumpkin chai or something but anyway whatever it is I'm sharing it.

Add a heaped tablespoon of pumpkin puree to a mug. 


As well as 1/2-1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix. 

(I make that myself with 1 Tbsp cinnamon and 1 tsp each of ground ginger, cloves, and nutmeg. Or make a larger batch if you like.)

Add sweetener (I am using a stevia sweetener tablet in the picture) and usual boiling water and some milk. You can add more pumpkin if you would like it thicker. 

There's so many things you can make with pumpkin...which is often paired with spices so the two seem to go together. 


I would make one for all of God's children around the world if I could:-) 


☕☕☕☕☕☕☕


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the path to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here