Today's Edification (17 March 2024)


Greetings godly women! 


A good day to serve the Lord again! He is good! Remember sisters...HE...is good no matter what! 

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 27:13-14

Wait on the Lord! And wait some more! And then some. 


I woke up to a close thunderstorm in the night. 🌩 When you're not fully awake you may wonder what's going on. But then I remembered that I know the God of that and He sees me! As a young girl I used to be afraid of thunderstorms in the night. Now I know He is in control and nothing can happen that He doesn't allow. It's fascinating the glimpse we can get of the power of God! 


And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Exodus 19:16


The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.  The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.

Psalm 77:17-18


For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:27

What a mighty God we serve! And we will stand before Him one day to give account of our lives. 


The last psalm readings here... 

A lot of praises to the Lord in there! He is worthy! 


Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 

And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Luke 17:3-4

Wow that's a lot of rebuking and forgiving going on! How many days in a lifetime do we get and if it's happening 7 times a day? That is tons of forgiveness sisters. Perhaps we haven't yet learned the depths of God's forgiveness and the long suffering we are to have to those who are striving on and trying (because they're repenting). Ponder how many times we may have sinned against the Lord...in ignorance or when we should have known better. He is our perfect example in everything we need to be like. (of course there are things that only He can and should do like, vengeance and taking life etc.) 

And here's an audio on forgiveness too! 



Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2 Timothy 3:12-14

Let us continue in the things we have learned...from scripture...the one pure truth and faith once delivered. We have been told of the worsening deception of these last days. Let us hold fast to all sound doctrines! 


Good news also. I am again in online fellowship with the saints I lived with in Canada. We had a good three hour phone call today sorting through all what had gone on and asking questions and seeing where we all are in the Lord for unity. I will be messaging the sister daily (and doing some audio calls) and we will edify each other in the Word to keep pressing on! Also encouraging each other to make sure we do the duties right in front of us and focus. We all have a variety of good things we need to do which we shouldn't neglect for God's glory. 

While I had said on my blog here that I wasn't going to talk to my earthly family about that ministry I had to separate from, I now see that I do need to as I had told them about it and that they should communicate also with them and some had. So I will be emailing them to share briefly about it but also again confirming my walk in obedience to the scriptures and that they need to repent of their false ways also. That is why I still cannot unite with them. 

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Romans 16:17

We just keep going making the best decisions that we can sisters no matter if they are easy or hard. 

There's another thing that has been in the back of my mind off and on to share here for a long time and a woman I have been emailing and helping in truth asked about it also. I think it's good to not only share good news here but things that look 'bad' at the time but we know all things work for good in the Lord. I think it's important to share easy things and hard things. That's part of walking in the light and being realistic. So here I go and I have no problem talking about it anymore as the Lord has moved me on and He is all I need. So I shared back in October how I was betrothed to a young man. Sadly that didn't last due to unforseen problems but I trust in the Lord and I say His will be done! And I am good with that. And I have also been pondering sharing a post here about being single and the benefits to that etc. See what the Lord puts on my heart to share when I do. The Lord may put us through various trials to test us and such like also. He did that with Abraham and Isaac. The quicker we surrender to His will the better. And not hold any bitterness about situations and forgive where needed as Christ has forgiven us! I keep pressing on in the calling the Lord has for me! 

Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called. 

Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather. 

For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.

1 Corinthians 7:20-22



Strive on sister soldier saints! I love this scripture... 

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19


Lord willing I will edify you more tomorrow and may the Lord be magnified! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here