Today's Edification (1 March 2024)


Greetings sisters! 

Hope you're walking on stedfast in the faith! 


Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.

Psalm 119:140


Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Proverbs 30:5

Love those and amen! We feed on His pure Word! His Word sanctifies us! 


And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

1 Kings 18:21

Let us follow the Lord alone! He is good and the only true God Almighty! Our heart is fixed on Him amen sisters?! We are not in two opinions. We have counted the cost and there is nothing else to be compared to Him. But we must walk out our faith in Him in our works of obedience which justifies it. 



And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Acts 20:32

That scripture came to mind about giving people you love over to the Lord. He does a better job of looking after His own than we can!

And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.

Acts 14:23


And we commit our own lives to Him... 

Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

Psalm 31:5



I had to go early to a town to help my earthly sister with the children etc. (they are over for a bit.) So it was a whirlwind type day. Despite that I was also able to put up or give out the gospel here and there. 

I went into a grocery store with one of my nephews. As I was heading out and was in a hurry I caught a glimpse as I went by of a woman collecting money or something for some kind of organization...so I backed up and gave her a gospel card. She said she loved Jesus but didn't even look at me to want to talk but past me to my nephew in the trolley. Hope she looks into the truth. And when I was taking the trolley back, the young man in the car park collecting them, offered to take it for me so I whipped out a gospel card from my pocket and gave him one. And the man at the petrol station got one too. So I was just thankful for whatever opportunities I had cuz when you're on duty serving, your attention is divided and especially being guardians over small children. And you go and do what you're told and when. And that's good works too and you want to be a good witness and do it well also. 
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: 

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 

Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
Colossians 3:22-24

Oh and I got asked to walk down to the park with the sleeping baby so I was noticing all the mail boxes along the way that said 'no junk mail'. But I slipped a gospel card in a mail box that didn't say so. I sure know the gospel isn't junk and I still would put them in them if I felt led but you have to be careful and wise still and I had my hands full with baby too. 

This scripture came to mind... 

She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.

Mark 14:8

Let us do what we can and keep learning how we can do things even better for our Lord! 

And I'm extra thankful for safe travels back home as I got asked to drive their big unfamiliar car around with the children and yeah when you're focusing on how to drive something you can miss focusing on other things you should 🙄, but anyway we made it! Praise God. A day in the life of a servant. The Lord only will allow what He does. We just do our best. 


Awesome pelican creation... 


This snake came out of the water right near where the children were playing... 

Interesting how they can swim in the water and slither on land. 


Saw this tiny caravan... 

And thought what more does someone need to live in?! Our treasures are above and more stuff of this world is truly just a burden. 

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 73:25-26



I made you a video to encourage you on! 


Hard to get tired of the waves coming in... 

Peaceful aren't they. Good things He made and allows us to see in a dark world. 
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
Psalm 29:11


I was hoping to read you a scripture tonight but I had some vacuuming helping work to do and it must have stirred up a lot of dust type things so I lost some of my voice from it or something. Oh well. It will be an extra blessing reading to you tomorrow Lord willing! 


But you can read some more of His Word here instead! 

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:105


Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
Psalm 119:160

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
 Psalm 119:67
I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
Psalm 119:162

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psalm 119:11
His Word is so much to us! Let's keep feeding on it and feeding it to one another however we can! 

Press on sister soldiers! Worthy is the Lamb! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here