Today's Encouragement (28 November 2023)

Greetings dear sisters! 

I'm back sharing again as the Lord has allowed! This life is one we have to patiently endure in whatever comes...easier times or harder ones. But the Lord is worthy and is our Helper! 

For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Isaiah 50:7


Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Psalms 63:7-8

I love those scriptures. I'm sure my sisters do too! 


I've had a fruitful day in the Lord. And much quiet time to ponder many spiritual things. I got a lot of sewing done and more to go tomorrow if I get the day. 

One skirt completely finished at least... 


And I finally got my head covering tutorial post up here


Quick trip to the garden to get some veggies for the meal... 


And I made buckwheat soup that you can find the recipe of here


Today I made an audio talking about the gospel and how we can find eternal life. This is what we live in every day and not something you do or accept once. No, if we are not living the gospel today, we are lost lest we repent. 


I was also thinking about how in the body everyone will be different and how we want to be humble about it all as God is in control... 

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

Romans 12:3-6

Never means any allowance for living in sin of course but in other ways we will be different. God made us and owns us and we are just clay in His hands and tools for His use. Let us surrender our wills so He can use us. 

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

 1 Corinthians 12:18

We know the Lord adds to His body. We can plant seeds and water but He gives the increase. Therefore glory to His name and not to us! We are just doing our reasonable service anytime we share the gospel or help someone in truth. 

Let us sisters seek to edify one another the best we can... 

Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

1 Corinthians 14:12

And strive in all obedience to the Lord and grow up in Him greatly! He wants willing and surrendered hearts. We have a covenant with Him as we know we are not in a relationship with Jesus but in the New Covenant. We have our side of it to keep. 


I was reading this too... 

Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

Acts 5:9

We can see that sin is tempting God and could lead to immediate judgement. We don't want that do we sisters. I'm thankful for His mercy on us all when we were dead in our sins and also whenever we do stumble into sin now. Let us fear when we do and repent immediately. We know from Hebrews 10:26 that wilful sin is not atoned for. 

I'm thankful for the truth the Lord has allowed me to see. I don't want to take this lightly at all. We know Jesus' parables of what happened to slothful servants. We have many actions to do and pressing on to do in this faith walk. 

I am glad the Lord opened my eyes to the wickedness of church denominations in our day. I have had some direct experience with Lutheranism, Baptist, Presbyterian, and Brethren and house churches. All of those are false religions and I am so glad to be free from those who will be judged and destroyed by the Lord for their errors. 

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Corinthians 6:17-7:1


And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:4



Here's the next scripture reading to edify... 


God blessed the land with rain again here. 


A great physical blessing which God sends on the righteous and the wicked. 



(Thank you for that scripture sister:-) Awesome creations He made! 


Keep striving sisters! Let us all aim to overcome no matter what! Christ is worthy and is our hope and strength! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life explained here

My biblical clothing shop here