Today's Encouragement (25 November 2023)


Hello sister soldiers!


Here's another day to share some edifying with you here! Hopefully you're standing like a rock, stedfast in the Lord who is our Rock, and not moved by anything around you or by what's coming at you! 

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Psalm 62:5-7 


I had a shopping trip today. 

And now have quite a few skirts to sew which will keep me busy! But most of all the gospel went out today!

For one instance, there was a woman with a cart walking around with free samples... 

So she got a gospel card. And quite a few more went out throughout my day. There's so many souls out there but we want to do what we can, labouring in His harvest. 


On my trip I was pondering how you have to drive circumspectly...watching out for and anticipating any dangers that could arise. And so it is in our faith life we must be on guard at all times. 

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:15-17

So much in His Word about watching and being aware of what's going on. 

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Matthew 26:41


And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Mark 13:5

 

Some creations I saw in my day also and I share them along with some more scriptures to edify. 


But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Psalm 86:15 


How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 36:7

 


He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8



Next scripture reading to edify you too... 



And thank you sister for this scripture... 

We live by every word of God don't we sisters...so we want to constantly feed on and study it...and obey it! We are Word centered and not man centered. Let us remember..."It is written...". We do not want to add or take away from His Word. Let us hold fast to what is written. 


I hope my sisters are striving on strong in the Lord. Any seekers who are reading, I hope you repent and start obeying Him in all things while you have time. Feel free to reach out and ask any questions if you're wondering anything. I would be happy to communicate with you in the faith and help you in truth. (I have a contact page here.) 


Hold fast in the faith my sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.