Today's Encouragement (14 September 2023)


Salutations to my sisters in the Lord! 

He blessed us with yet one more day to choose to serve Him! 


I was thinking about eternal/everlasting life so I share a few verses... 

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Daniel 12:2

 


And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 25:46

 



He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

John 12:25




For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Galatians 6:8

Let us strive to enter and be found worthy through Christ and our belief and obedience to Him. 


Next scripture reading here... 


Our Lord is drawing nearer every day. Let us prepare to meet our God. 


We would share our daily bread... 

The Lord provides what we need and we have many blessings above that! Very thankful we ought to be. 

Another beautiful day He gave us here... 

But every day is a great one to live for Him no matter what's going on! 

Our treasures are not on this earth... 

And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. 

And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 

But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 

So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Luke 12:18-21

Let us live for the next life and not for this short one here. We don't want to gain the world or any part of it or lose our souls. 


Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. 

Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Psalm 104:1-2




Hold fast sisters and we will see if we get tomorrow...to serve and glorify Him. 


Love to you all, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.