Today's Encouragement (13 September 2023)


Greetings sisters who love the Lord! 

My day is almost over so I'm coming back here to edify my sisters! I hope your days as godly women are going along well, pressing onwards. 


Beautiful creations God made... 



Glory to God for all good things! 

Next chapter in Revelation... 

And yes some areas of scripture are perhaps harder to read but we are to live by every Word of God and would be foolish if we just picked the ones that were easier in our flesh. God is just and sin is serious. He will deal with all those who refuse to repent. 


I was thinking about how the truth is worth fighting for! 

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Jude 1:3

So many do not take it very seriously at all. But we sisters want to. 


Got a shirt sewed for my sister... 


And opened up my sewing store again too. It is a blessing to be able to do various godly woman works!



I was reminded of this scripture... 

When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.

John 6:12

With all the waste going on in the world. We want to be good stewards of not only our resources like money and food etc but also of time and many other things actually. We want to be faithful in little...in all things. 


Thank you sister for these pictures... 

He sure gives us more than we deserve! His goodness leads us to repentance. 



He is an almighty God. 


Amen...let us fear Him. 

Hold fast sisters and let's keep fighting the good fight of faith! I hope you all are and feel free to reach out if you need any help in that. 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.