Today's Encouragement (10 May 2023)


Greetings godly sisters!

I am back again as the Lord has given me all the different things that must work together for me to do so! Just a few of those things would be...another day to live to serve Him and that's what I'm doing...striving on, holding fast, and not falling back and I hope you are too! I have health to type and eyes to see and technology to do this with and so very much more! We are all richly blessed! 

And this is a big one too... 

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Hebrews 13:8

We can trust in Him! Let us be faithful to Him each day. We all weren't in our past...but we know better now and have a choice today and each day in the future to keep our first love for Him. 


Here's another scripture reading for your edification... 


Many amazing works of God going on in the book of Acts! Well all over His Word but it's like the change from the old to the new isn't it! Praise God for it all! 

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Ephesians 2:12-14


It was a beautiful day to work in the garden. 

I saw this interesting pattern on a watermelon.. 

Wonder what caused that 🤔. 

And this is an interesting carrot too... 


Much to see in His creation isn't there and peaceful to work in it all too. 


Well time for me to go now...but Lord willing tomorrow will be another day for me to share edifying here for you. Hold fast to His Word sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.