Today's Encouragement (16 April 2023)



Greetings sister soldier saints! 

I hope you're enduring hardness well and diligently going about your reasonable service as His faithful servants! 

I'm back because God gave me another day and everything else needed to get a post up here to edify you however I can and doing my best. 

His Word is best so here's the next scripture reading... 


That's one we often talk about...Titus 2. We want to be obedient women in sound doctrine and not blaspheming God's name by doing otherwise don't we. As I often say...I'm so glad to know what He wants from us, and that He gave us women specific commands for our roles. He is good to us and we are blessed! 

I'd share my Titus 2 cooking with my sisters if I could... 

Thankful for good food the Lord provides! 




(just some cute little mushroom creations:-) 


Sun goes down on my day... 
Pretty and peaceful. 

I like thinking about the Lord preparing a place for us... 

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:2-3


Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:34


And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:2 


Let's keep preparing for that place too by living worthy of and pleasing to such a great God as ours...in the name of His Son who made the way for us. 

Strive on sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Chayil 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Scripture reading audios by book here

Find my biblical clothing shop here.