Today's Encouragement (8 December 2022)


Hello sisters! 

We're in this new day...to live for our Lord! I hope you're well and strong in Him. 


I was reading this scripture the other day and it does make you think as that is where all are headed to...that great final day of judgment. 


And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:11-15

But we have time today to hear His voice and not to harden our hearts and to make sure we are right with Him. 


It's been a busy but fruitful day for me. 

A lot of that going on. Praise God for all we can do! And we sisters just go about our business whatever it is! 


Green bean and zucchini soup. Good provisions from the Lord! 


Gospel goes up in a nearby town notice board... 




My day is about over. The cycle of the sun coming up and going down goes on...for now...but not forever. 

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelation 21:23

That's awesome to think of...even though we can't fully understand how all that will be! But we trust nothing is impossible with God and He cannot lie! 



And we follow Him! And there's no such thing as believing in Him and not following Him is there. That is unbelief really isn't it. We believe what He says also and that He wants us to follow Him. 

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:27

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑


OK sisters...I hope each of you are running this race with much patience. Be strong! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.