Today's Encouragement (7 December 2022)


Greetings godly sisters! 

We get one more day to serve our risen Saviour! Hope you're going along well wherever you are! 


Today I got to go to a few fabric stores...



The two women who cut my fabric got gospel cards too... 


So many fabrics in prints and patterns... 
...that we godly women don't use for adorning ourselves. So little percentage of a fabric store can be used for clothing. I sometimes think how nice it would be if there were stores we could go in and everything is biblical and godly and pure and good! But no we know we're living in this world even though our kingdom isn't here. 

I saw many pretty purple flowing trees in the town... 


So beautiful! Glory to God! 



My new gospel cards came in the mail...


They should keep me going for awhile! Praise God to be able to be involved in 'preaching the gospel to every creature'! And we know everyone can come and He wants none to perish! And we do it in our godly woman ways being His witnesses unto the uttermost parts of the earth! 



So sad to see our precious Saviour's name amongst the world's trash this time of year... 


He is so much more worthy than that 😥. 

And to hear the children being told lies about Santa coming for them if they've been good. If that isn't a bold lie that keeps you outside the gates of heaven...I don't know what is. But we know how cleverly the father of lies packages them to make them look not so obvious as that. Let's be on guard and vigilant sisters! 

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 22:14-15


I thought I'd share some scriptures on 'servants' and it's one to ponder as I know many people want to be 'free and independent' which really is prideful because we're first of all definitely servants of the Lord aren't we?! But I'll just share these scriptures to encourage us in it. And as women we definitely have our roles as servants as even what we were created for was to be helpers to man wasn't it. And it helps us be content in whatever calling we have. Hope His Word encourages you all! 


Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes. 

I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.

Psalm 119:124-125



Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Romans 6:18


We can be like our sister Phebe too.. 

I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:

Romans 16:1

Caring for the saints. As best we can as scattered as we are though...faithful in little too! 


I love this one! 

For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.

1 Corinthians 7:22



For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

1 Corinthians 9:19


Our ultimate example in our precious Saviour... 

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Philippians 2:7



And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:3-4


I love all those. Good to ponder the many different types of servants we may and should actually be. 


Hold fast sisters and I hope my post today edified, encouraged, and blessed you! Hope your day is a joyous and fruitful one! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.