Today's Encouragement (8 November 2022)


Greetings sisters! 

A new day...and a new post here for my sisters. 

I've had a busy day in Titus 2 things. It was a hot but pretty day... 


I like to think of my sisters going about your good works and being fruitful in it all, simple though it may be. It may be simple but that doesn't mean easy does it:-) Keep being strong in it all sisters...doing it unto Him! 

I share some scriptures to encourage us in our great God too! And some pretty creations He made that I got to see. 


Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

Psalm 70:4



For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

Psalm 48:14


Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Psalm 27:14


Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10




Amen...He ought to receive all the glory and praise! Let's keep striving on as humble servants of His! 

Hold fast sister saints and if I get a new day tomorrow and have all the blessings it takes to share here (health, electricity, internet etc) I will be back with some more edification. 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.