Today's Encouragement (7 November 2022)


Hello sister saints!


How are you all on this day?! 


It was a beautiful day for travel here (going to help look after the children again)... 









And a really peaceful evening... 





Glory to God the Creator for it all! 



I share some older scripture pictures to edify and encourage us in His Word! 












I love all those! Praise God for His Word! And creations! 


Thank you sister for the scripture today... 


I love that it says...every one of you. Let's all be diligent in this life in Christ! We know only such souls will make it to eternal life! 

Well I must go but Lord willing I shall be back with some encouragement tomorrow. Hold fast one more day sister saints...and the next and the next but we don't have those days yet! One day at a time sisters!


In Christ's love

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.