Today's Encouragement (19 November 2022)


Greetings godly sisters!

Let's remember His mercies are new every day! Aren't we so blessed and thankful for the mercy of God?! We'd all have no hope without it! He is good! Let's rejoice in His hope, and forgiveness, and grace and mercy and love! 


I was reading this... 

Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1 Corinthians 3:21

After it had talked about the division going on there and we know how we still see it today so much with all the denominations plus a heap more false ways and sins. But we simply want to follow after Christ don't we! 

He must increase, but I must decrease.

John 3:30

We just want to be simple humble godly women going about our business unto God don't we! As we know, we're just doing what we ought to be in all we do in this life of obeying God! 

Well that's my simple encouragement for your day. Sometimes I have more and sometimes less but my love for you and the Lord is the same! 

I'd serve you this if I could... 


Good blessings He provided again on this day. We know we aren't to worry about tomorrow for food and raiment and such things. 


I hope all is well in your life in Christ! Praise be to the Lord for all He has done for us! Hold fast my beloved sisters! 


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.