Today's Encouragement (12 November 2022)

 


Hello sisters! 

I'm back again and hope you are too and it means we're striving on in the Lord this day! 

Sharing some things from my day and some scriptures to encourage you. 



Stormy, wild, and wet day here today... 

(you can hear a really close lightning strike on there) 


God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof. 

For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; 

To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure. 

When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder: 

Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out. 

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
Job 28:23-28


More peaceful in the calm after the storm... 
I love how the raindrops send out those ripples. Intriguing to watch. 


And the pretty sunset... 






Glory to God for it all! 


Got some sewing done in between the electricity flashing on and off in the storm... 


Just some simple Titus 2 things in my day. There can be many different bits and pieces of that as I'm sure you all know! 

Made a bit of cauliflower pickles... 


Been blessed with many cauliflowers and I'm trying to use them the best I can! 






Thankful for egg blessings too... 


I was also working on ordering some new gospel cards. So I don't run out but keep being ready for whenever I have those opportunities to give them out...like with sewing orders or when I get to travel or go into town on errands etc. 


Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 

Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
Isaiah 55:1-3

Glad we can have the precious eternal truth in the Lord that no money on earth can buy! 


Well sisters my day is over so I will go now! But I'll be back if I get a new one and the Lord let's me share here. I hope you keep being victorious in Him and marching on to the mark for the prize of the high calling in Christ! 


Love in Him, 

Sister Michaela 


Find the gospel to eternal life through Christ explained here.

Find my biblical clothing shop here.